Herpetology Research at QERC
Exciting and innovating research is ongoing at QERC. When papers have been produced from a researcher from work at QERC, they are listed here. For more information, please contact us.
- The Lizard Sceloporus malachiticus: an Investigation of Physical Characteristics and Behaviors of a Population in San Gerardo de Dota, Costa Rica, by Kristin Vande Griend 1995
- A Study of the Sceloporus malachiticusof Costa Rica, by Cheri M. Pharies 1996
- A Survey of Herpetofauna in the Savegre Reserve, by Chad A. Stallberd 2002
- A Comparison of Preferred and Active Body Temperatures of Sceloporous malachiticus From High and Moderate Elevations in the Salamanca Cordillera of Costa Rica, by Rachel Eguren
- Scleloporus malachiticus: A Study of Possible Navigation by Ultra Violet Light Detected Through the Parietal Eye, by Hunter Gibson